1. Reviewing/critical analysis of various linguistic/literary trends in English and Turkish Linguistics and Literature
2. Contrastive Studies in English and Turkish (Languages and Literatures)
3. Application of research
4. Principles and use of interdisciplinary approach in teaching related fields
5. Interplay of language skills
6. Labour division in and structuration of
7. Analytical principles and procedures
8. Critical reviewing of available field literature
9. Connections between theory and practice
Types of presentations
Participants are invited to submit abstracts of papers, workshops or posters to the congress.
All types of presentations will be in English and Turkish
Paper presentations on any of the themes listed above are invited. The paper presenters are kindly asked to restrict their presentations to 15 minutes followed by 3 minutes for discussion led by the chair of the session, and Q&A as well. Each presentation is expected to have a total duration of 18 minutes.
Criteria for Acceptance
All abstracts will be blind reviewed by the Editorial Board. Relevance to the themes of the congress and originality of approach are key considerations in the acceptance of papers, workshops and posters. The Board reserves the right to decline paper/workshop/poster proposals without assigning reasons.
Presenters of papers, workshops and posters will receive acceptance letters, thereby facilitating sponsorship from employers.
Video replay equipment, overhead projectors, laptops (with Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2010) and data projectors can be supplied if reserved on the registration form. Please request equipment when registering for the congress.