Only those contributions which have been accepted for presentation in Individual Paper Sessions may be selected and submitted for publication in the Proceedings. Submission for publication is optional.
Guidelines for submission of full-papers
1. Manuscripts should be proofread and edited to attain the highest standards of international publication in English. The ICELLL Editorial Board reserves the right to make minor changes to the manuscript’s English and Turkish to ensure accuracy, consistency and comprehension. Authors may use standard British or American spelling, but they must be consistent.
2. By submitting a manuscript, the author is implicitly acknowledging that the manuscript has not been previously published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. It is the author’s responsibility to inform the ICELLL board whether the manuscript submitted is highly similar in content to any work already published by the author (or being considered for publication elsewhere).
3. Manuscripts must be prepared using Microsoft Word (MS Word) 2003 / 2007 / 2010 or compatible programs, single-spaced in Times New Roman font of 12 pt. with a length of between 2,000-3,000 words for the text including the title page, endnotes and references.
4. Name and number the sections throughout the manuscript (introduction, sections, subsections, etc.) to facilitate reading and cross-referencing.
5. Endnotes, when used, should be typed at the end of the main text (before references). Use superscript numbers in the manuscript text for these endnotes.
6. Follow the APA style (American Psychological Association – 6th ed.) for in-text citations and the references list. For information, visit the APA website.
7. Submissions must include a title page including the title, the author’s name (or multiple authors), e-mail address(es), and an abstract of 300 words.
8. Provide a paragraph of about 100 words including the author’s educational background, specializations, research interests, and/or work experience.
9. Submit the full manuscript as an attachment and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 16, 2014.